Monday 19 August 2013

Weekly Goal Update: Running (August 12th to 18th)

I ran only two days this week - Monday and Tuesday. I attempted a run with A on Friday morning, but didn't get far after a big breakfast!

Mondays run felt really good, right from the start. I had it in my head that I didn't want to stop running until I hit 2 km and I managed to run for 2.34 km before stopping. I walked up the large hill near the end of my route, but run the rest of the way home. I was very happy with this run.


Tuesdays run was amazing! I managed to run for 2.62 km without stopping, my farthest yet, and also went my farthest distance. I was super proud of myself after that run, and if we hadn't gone camping, I'm confident I would have been over 4 km for the week. 


I'm not too confident that I'll hit 5 km of road running by September 1st (which is only 13 days away), but I'll do my absolute best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment