Thursday 22 August 2013

Goal Update: 20 books by 2014

Originally, when I had posted about the books I wanted to read during the last handful of months in the year, I only had a list of 15 books. Thankfully, a bunch of you piped in with books I should add so I'm happy to say my list is finally complete! 

  1. The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton
  2. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey
  3. Lord of the Flies - William Golding 12% completed
  4. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
  5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling
  6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
  7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
  8. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Secrets - J.K Rowling
  9. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling
  10. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
  11. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling
  12. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
  13. Lamb - Christopher Moore
  14. The Book of Negroes - Lawrence Hill Moloka'i - Alan Brennert
  15. A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hossein We Need To Talk About Kevin - Lionel Shriver
  16. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Ann Brashares
  17. The Second Summer of the Sisterhood - Ann Brashares
  18. Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood - Ann Brashares
  19. Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood - Ann Brashares
  20. Sisterhood Everlasting - Ann Brashares
*Thanks to Dani for reminding me about the Sisterhood series. It's something I always wanted to read, but kind of always forgot about!

There is my revised and completed list. I'm hoping to read more then twenty books by the end of the year, so the ones I've omitted or traded in for something different are still books I hope to read. If nothing else, I'll include them on my goal for next year!

PS. Books that are bolded and highlighted in blue are books that I have completed. The percentage completed, if included, is as of the day the blog post is published.

1 comment:

  1. WAHOO!! I promise you won`t be disappointed. I wish you were closer and I`d lend you them all! ;)

    ReplyDelete