Thursday 8 August 2013

An 08/08/08 Anniversary!

A quick post to wish my beautiful best friend, C, and her husband a very happy fifth anniversary!!

The beautiful bride, five years ago today.
Photograph by J. Michael Delorme (who just happens to be my father-in-law!)

At my wedding in 2010.
Photograph by Orville Ottenbreit. 


C and I from July 31st, 2013 at the Justin Timberlake/Jay-Z concert in Vancouver.
Photograph from Instagram

C and I met just after her and her hubby got engaged, and have been close friends ever since. She'll probably be featured on the blog quite often, so get used to that face!

Happy anniversary C & E! Enjoy your day, and all the years to come.
xo


3 comments:

  1. My comment that didn't post yesterday was basically:
    Yay! I'm so excited to be on your blog! And not to be picky but I think we met just before we got engaged. We were engaged on dec 23 so I'm sure you were done your finals by then! I also remember seeing you at the store dec 26 and telling my mom about you! :) xoxo thanks for such a lovely shout out on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also. How funny is it that it says 'Colleen, Dom.eng.' that's what I put when I was a domestic engineer, aka on mat leave/

      Delete
    2. You're right! But at that point I knew that E was going to propose to you so you were basically engaged in my mind.

      Delete