Sunday 11 August 2013

I bought more fabric.

Ack! It's looking like fabric might be my newest online shopping addiction. If sewing ends up being something that I really enjoy, I can see there being a lot of fabric purchases in my future!

This time I ordered two yards from Hawthorne Threads. I really liked their selection and was really happy with the shipping costs, and I am really looking forward to seeing what the shipping time is like. I am extremely anxious to receive the fabric, so hopefully it won't be too long!

The fabric that I ordered this time is for the tote bags I want to attempt. I figured if I got enough for four totes, I should have a really great bag by the fourth try! I love my choices online, and hope that they're just as awesome in person.



(my absolute favourite pick so far!)



I seriously could not love these fabrics more, and can't wait to see how they translate into tote bags. I'll be taking custom orders in a couple of months! (I'm totally kidding!)





4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how the totes turn out! Love the dandelion fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're like my family, it's a must to have several (hundreds) of yards of material waiting around for some awesome project that we never do get around to...

    My mom just threatened last week to send all my material that I bought in high school home with me (but she has such a better place to store it! And I don't even remember what I bought... :s :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that third print, and you making me want to spend money we don't have on fabric.... I may try and wait until I'm back to work before ordering and trying my hand at the easy bag I pinned. I will need teacher gifts....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm completely obsessed with fabric at the moment. I better be good at sewing for all the money I've spent on the supplies!!

      Delete