Tuesday 6 August 2013

26 X 26

In ninety-nine days, I will be turning twenty-six. So, I decided to give myself the task of making twenty-six new, different, or complicated recipes between now and then. I love to cook and I love to bake even more, so I am thrilled to be challenging myself a little more in the space I love most in my home! 

My list is pretty random, but full of things I've wanted to try or have been to scared to try. I hope to give you all inspiration to try those things that have always intimidated you, to wonderful results!
  1. pie crust
  2. lemon meringue pie
  3. puff pastry
  4. beef wellington
  5. souffle
  6. hollandaise
  7. jam and/or jelly
  8. dill pickles
  9. chicken kiev
  10. croissants
  11. macarons
  12. baked Alaska
  13. sausage patties
  14. New York cheesecake
  15. tortillas
  16. french bread
  17. ricotta cheese
  18. donuts 
  19. marshmallows
  20. pudding
  21. crock pot roast chicken
  22. yogurt
  23. sugar cookies with royal icing
  24. the perfect vanilla cupcake
  25. mozzarella
  26. pretzels 
Plus one bonus recipe - cake batter bread. Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

  1. I have a pie crust recipe for you that is no-fail for me! Let me know if you want it!

    -tiger_lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love it!! I'll send you a message. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for all the reviews!

    I have my Mom's pie crust recipe that always is fantastic for me if you want another to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see how all these yummy things turn out. Good thing you've decided to run, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love this list!

    I have a to die for balsamic strawberry Jam recipe if you would like it. It's super easy too!

    ReplyDelete