Tuesday 27 August 2013

Goal Update: 20 books by 2014

I know I just updated you guys regarding my reading list, but I did some serious reading over the weekend and managed to cross five (FIVE!!) books off my list. 
  1. The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton
  2. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey
  3. Lord of the Flies - William Golding 12% completed
  4. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
  5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling
  6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling 12% completed
  7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
  8. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Secrets - J.K Rowling
  9. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling
  10. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
  11. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling
  12. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
  13. Lamb - Christopher Moore
  14. Moloaka'i - Alan Brennert
  15. We Need To Talk About Kevin - Lionel Shriver
  16. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Ann Brashares
  17. The Second Summer of the Sisterhood - Ann Brashares
  18. Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood - Ann Brashares
  19. Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood - Ann Brashares
  20. Sisterhood Everlasting - Ann Brashares
I finished the first three Sisterhood books on Saturday, reading them one right after the other, and wrapped up the series early Monday morning (like, one-ish!). It's been a long time since a book, or series of books, have grabbed me the way these books did. I find myself already missing the characters, and wishing there were five, ten, TWENTY more books to read so that I knew what was going on in their lives right now. I was apart of the Sisterhood for two glorious days, and now I'm sad it's over.

PS. Just a reminder - bold and blue(tiful) means complete!

PPS. I promise I'll be back with some recipes sometime this week. Just trying to figure out what I should make!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had a chance to just sit and read and read and read in SO long. I am jealous! I have never read the Sisterhood series, but I think I should grab it from the library and see if it grabs me the way it did you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have the time to read! It's embarrassing how excited I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I wanna know what you thought of the last book! :)

    ReplyDelete