Monday 9 September 2013

Goal Update: Running

I haven't updated my running progress in a couple of weeks, but unfortunately I don't have anything good to report on. I am ashamed to admit that I've only run *three* times in the last two weeks. 


This run is from August 27th. It felt awful the entire way, but I managed to run that entire 3.10 km distance (despite the red, slow-poke section in the middle!). 


This run is from August 28th. I'm not going to lie to you, my lovely readers, I tried to give myself the best chance of running 5 km on this day. I ran downhill for as long as I possibly could, put as soon as I had to turn around to come back home (therefore running UPhill) I was done. The hills killed me that day, but I was happy to even get out and stay active for close to an hour.

My third run was on August 31st, my last chance to hit my goal of 5 km before September 1st. I didn't do it. I am so disappointed to admit that I didn't hit my goal, and that I haven't run since then, but I hope to get back to it when I get home (I'm currently visiting A in Saskatchewan, and it has been *way* to hot to even think about running). I still think my 10 km goal is realistic (still two months away), but I guess we'll see!






3 comments: