Tuesday 10 September 2013

Goal Update: 26 X 26


I've been updating my original 26 X 26 post with links whenever I complete a recipe, but for those who haven't been checking back I've decided to do a quick update as I think of it.

I have now completed 5 out of 26 recipes on my list. I think I'm going to focus on cheese making next, followed by pastry. 
  1. pie crust
  2. lemon meringue pie
  3. puff pastry
  4. beef wellington
  5. souffle
  6. hollandaise
  7. jam and/or jelly
  8. dill pickles
  9. chicken kiev
  10. croissants
  11. macarons
  12. baked Alaska
  13. sausage patties
  14. New York cheesecake
  15. tortillas
  16. french bread
  17. ricotta cheese
  18. donuts
  19. marshmallows 
  20. pudding
  21. crock pot roast chicken
  22. yogurt
  23. sugar cookies with royal icing
  24. the perfect vanilla cupcake
  25. mozzarella
  26. pretzels

2 comments:

  1. You should try the Vodka pie crust from America's Test Kitchen when you get to your pie crust :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made that one before actually, and had a lot of success with it! I may try it again. :)

      Delete